Mohh Fans
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Medal Of Honor Multi-Clan Site.

HomePortalGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome! the updated version of Mohh Fans!
Latest topics
» Viktor Lazlo - Begin The Beguine (2007)
HOW TO PLAY LIKE A PRO IN MOHH1 Icon_minitimeThu Feb 13, 2014 11:03 pm by obedarry

» Kristen Stewart Nude Fake (Only One Picture) 2008 DjNilo
HOW TO PLAY LIKE A PRO IN MOHH1 Icon_minitimeFri Jan 31, 2014 1:32 pm by eTz XENA

» Free Download Multiple Choice Questions On Control Systems Zip
HOW TO PLAY LIKE A PRO IN MOHH1 Icon_minitimeFri Jan 31, 2014 1:28 pm by eTz XENA

» My Account
HOW TO PLAY LIKE A PRO IN MOHH1 Icon_minitimeFri Jan 31, 2014 1:25 pm by eTz XENA

» Heath look
HOW TO PLAY LIKE A PRO IN MOHH1 Icon_minitimeSun Mar 11, 2012 6:22 am by xShAdOwThief

» havent played mohh for long time,
HOW TO PLAY LIKE A PRO IN MOHH1 Icon_minitimeWed Dec 07, 2011 11:33 pm by heath

» havent played mohh for long time,
HOW TO PLAY LIKE A PRO IN MOHH1 Icon_minitimeWed Dec 07, 2011 11:32 pm by heath

» Is SG Nub?
HOW TO PLAY LIKE A PRO IN MOHH1 Icon_minitimeSun Aug 21, 2011 2:33 pm by XouruS

» Anyone play MOHH2?
HOW TO PLAY LIKE A PRO IN MOHH1 Icon_minitimeSun Aug 21, 2011 2:33 pm by XouruS

Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search
Top posters
XouruS
HOW TO PLAY LIKE A PRO IN MOHH1 I_vote_lcapHOW TO PLAY LIKE A PRO IN MOHH1 I_voting_barHOW TO PLAY LIKE A PRO IN MOHH1 I_vote_rcap 
SSgtnom135k
HOW TO PLAY LIKE A PRO IN MOHH1 I_vote_lcapHOW TO PLAY LIKE A PRO IN MOHH1 I_voting_barHOW TO PLAY LIKE A PRO IN MOHH1 I_vote_rcap 
MaRkeY BOii
Tom[45]
DaZ
DeanOsour
eTz XENA
heath
Nike
Diz
Poll
Like the update of MOHHFANS?
Hell Yea!
HOW TO PLAY LIKE A PRO IN MOHH1 I_vote_lcap47%HOW TO PLAY LIKE A PRO IN MOHH1 I_vote_rcap
 47% [ 29 ]
Not sure
HOW TO PLAY LIKE A PRO IN MOHH1 I_vote_lcap18%HOW TO PLAY LIKE A PRO IN MOHH1 I_vote_rcap
 18% [ 11 ]
Never saw the old one
HOW TO PLAY LIKE A PRO IN MOHH1 I_vote_lcap15%HOW TO PLAY LIKE A PRO IN MOHH1 I_vote_rcap
 15% [ 9 ]
No!
HOW TO PLAY LIKE A PRO IN MOHH1 I_vote_lcap21%HOW TO PLAY LIKE A PRO IN MOHH1 I_vote_rcap
 21% [ 13 ]
Total Votes : 62
Gallery
HOW TO PLAY LIKE A PRO IN MOHH1 Empty

HOW TO PLAY LIKE A PRO IN MOHH1

Go down 
AuthorMessage
MaRkeY BOii
Admin
MaRkeY BOii

HOW TO PLAY LIKE A PRO IN MOHH1 Empty
PostSubject: HOW TO PLAY LIKE A PRO IN MOHH1   HOW TO PLAY LIKE A PRO IN MOHH1 Icon_minitimeMon Sep 27, 2010 7:37 pm

Here are my tips on playing like a professional. Enjoy Smile

1.MOVEMENT:
Movement is the most important thing. If you move slowly, you will die, if you move predictably, you will die. Never move in a straight line or in the same direction for more than 3 seconds. Don't chase people straight away, because hey will run around a corner and chuck a cooked grenade at the corner so that it kills you when you run past. Move from left to right, but not for too long or it becomes obvious where your going to be. Mix it up a little, jump on and over objects. Every soldier knows cover is important so use it. When engaged in combat never stand still. Always try to get behind your enemy. I highly recommend the ELITE control scheme.

2.TACTICAL RELOADING:
When nobody is around or you are behind cover it's a perfect time to reload your weapon because you don't want to be reloading in the middle of combat because you had 3 shells left in your shotgun.

3.ACCURACY:
Be accurate and kill your enemy quickly. Aim for the upper body and shoot in front of the direction your enemy is heading and going to be. This will make up for lag and bullet travel. You can improve your accuracy in skirmish by no-scoping a thin tree trunk whilst moving side to side and jumping with a sniper rifle.

4.GRENADES:
Grenades come in very handy. Try to cook them perfectly every time and throw them where your enemy is going to be, not where they are (unless they are standing still). You can bounce grenades of walls and objects such as trees and even people. They are good for taking out snipers and breaching buildings.

5.COMPASS:
Reading the compass is very important. Before you throw a random grenade, read your compass first so you don't accidentally grenade your team mate. It also shows incoming grenades so that you can dodge them. ee one of your team mates position indicators disappear, (because they died) you know where about the enemy is.

6.USE YOUR HEAD:
Try to be smart. Think of little tricks such as, when your almost dead and being chased, run around a corner, pull the pin on a grenade and chuck it at the corner when you think the enemy will come past. Other things like (again, if your being chased) dropping grenades on the floor or bouncing them backwards of a wall. Don't do the same thing too long, relocate and flank your enemy.

7.LEARN THE MAPS WELL:
Learn the maps well so hat you know them like the back of your hand. This comes in handy for things like flanking your enemy and escaping easier through shortcuts. If you know the maps well you can perform tricks like leading your enemy down a narrow area and then chuck grenades at them.

8.USE COVER:
Use cover to your advantage. Cover is useful when you are reloading. You can also use cover to hide and kill your enemy when they run past. If you in combat you can run to cover and throw a grenade safely.

9.WORK AS A TEAM:
Teamwork givesour enemy more people to shoot at instead of everybody trying to shoot just you. It's important particularly in wars.

10.STAMINA RUSH:
Don't waste all your stamina before you get to your enemy. You can sprint and conserve your stamina by jumping, letting go of triangle button and as soon as you touch the ground again double tap and hol triangle for a second then jump again and repeat. It may take some practice. (ELITE control scheme only).

11.DON'T NEGLECT YOU HEALTH AND AMMO:
Never neglect your health and ammo, it's very important. You don't want to run out of ammunition in the middle of combat and if you have little health you are easier to kill. Stock up on health and ammo whenever you have a chance. Not many people know this, but if you stand next to your teams flag it slowly restores you health and ammunition (its in the book).

12.HAVE FUN! Smile
I hope these tips improve the way you play the game. Good luck. Very Happy
Back to top Go down

HOW TO PLAY LIKE A PRO IN MOHH1
Page 1 of 1