Mohh Fans
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Medal Of Honor Multi-Clan Site.

HomePortalGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome! the updated version of Mohh Fans!
Latest topics
» Viktor Lazlo - Begin The Beguine (2007)
WEAPONS OF MOHH Icon_minitimeThu Feb 13, 2014 11:03 pm by obedarry

» Kristen Stewart Nude Fake (Only One Picture) 2008 DjNilo
WEAPONS OF MOHH Icon_minitimeFri Jan 31, 2014 1:32 pm by eTz XENA

» Free Download Multiple Choice Questions On Control Systems Zip
WEAPONS OF MOHH Icon_minitimeFri Jan 31, 2014 1:28 pm by eTz XENA

» My Account
WEAPONS OF MOHH Icon_minitimeFri Jan 31, 2014 1:25 pm by eTz XENA

» Heath look
WEAPONS OF MOHH Icon_minitimeSun Mar 11, 2012 6:22 am by xShAdOwThief

» havent played mohh for long time,
WEAPONS OF MOHH Icon_minitimeWed Dec 07, 2011 11:33 pm by heath

» havent played mohh for long time,
WEAPONS OF MOHH Icon_minitimeWed Dec 07, 2011 11:32 pm by heath

» Is SG Nub?
WEAPONS OF MOHH Icon_minitimeSun Aug 21, 2011 2:33 pm by XouruS

» Anyone play MOHH2?
WEAPONS OF MOHH Icon_minitimeSun Aug 21, 2011 2:33 pm by XouruS

Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search
Top posters
XouruS
WEAPONS OF MOHH I_vote_lcapWEAPONS OF MOHH I_voting_barWEAPONS OF MOHH I_vote_rcap 
SSgtnom135k
WEAPONS OF MOHH I_vote_lcapWEAPONS OF MOHH I_voting_barWEAPONS OF MOHH I_vote_rcap 
MaRkeY BOii
Tom[45]
DaZ
DeanOsour
eTz XENA
heath
Nike
Diz
Poll
Like the update of MOHHFANS?
Hell Yea!
WEAPONS OF MOHH I_vote_lcap47%WEAPONS OF MOHH I_vote_rcap
 47% [ 29 ]
Not sure
WEAPONS OF MOHH I_vote_lcap18%WEAPONS OF MOHH I_vote_rcap
 18% [ 11 ]
Never saw the old one
WEAPONS OF MOHH I_vote_lcap15%WEAPONS OF MOHH I_vote_rcap
 15% [ 9 ]
No!
WEAPONS OF MOHH I_vote_lcap21%WEAPONS OF MOHH I_vote_rcap
 21% [ 13 ]
Total Votes : 62
Gallery
WEAPONS OF MOHH Empty

WEAPONS OF MOHH

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
MaRkeY BOii
Admin
MaRkeY BOii

WEAPONS OF MOHH Empty
PostSubject: WEAPONS OF MOHH   WEAPONS OF MOHH Icon_minitimeSun Sep 26, 2010 1:37 am

ALLIES:

THOMPSON:Sub machine gun (SMG). Good for short to medium range. Invented by John T. Thompson after WW2 to sweep and clear areas in close quarters.

RATE OF FIRE:Automatic
ROUND TYPE:.45
CLIP:30
FULL NAME:Thompson M1 SMG

BAR:Light Machine Gun (LMG). Good for medium to long range. Origianally designed in WW1 as the M1918A1 model.

ROUND TYPE:.30
CLIP:20
FULL NAME:Browning Automatic Rifle LMG

M1 GARAND:Rifle. Good at medium to long range. The most common weapon among US infantrymen in WW2.

FRAG GRENADE:Explosive. Does the same amount of damage as the Axis grenade (in the game). The pin is quick and easy to pull out. Has a 4 second (on average) cooking time before it exploads.

ENFIELD RIFLE:Sniper rifle (in game). Exellent at long range and if you can no-scope well, quite good at medium range. A rifle use by the Brittish, Australian and other Allies forces in WW2. In the game it reloads faster than the Gewehr, therefore making it equal.

RATE OF FIRE:Bolt action
CLIP:5
FULL NAME: Lee Enfield Rifle

SHOTGUN:Shotgun. Exellent at close range and alright at medium range. Designed by John Browning, this 'riot' gun does much to stop the action in proximity of the shooter.

RATE OF FIRE:Pump action
ROUND TYPE:12 gauge shell
CLIP:8
FULL NAME:Winchester 1893 Riot Shotgun

M1 BAZOOKA:Rocket launcher. Good at medium to long range. Capible of killing multible enemies with one shot but not very good at close range and unless you have a sufficient supply of ammunition it's not suitable. Known on MOHH as the weapon of Noobs. The Bazooka was named after an instrument invented by a musician.

RATE OF FIRE:Single
ROUND TYPE:2.36'' explosive shell
CLIP:1

PISTOL:The only Allies pistol in the game, comes in handy when you run out of ammunition or don't have time to reload. Known as the Colt .45.

RATE OF FIRE:Semi automatic
ROUND TYPE:.45
CLIP:8
FULL NAME:M1911 Pistol

AXIS:

MP40:Sub machine gun. Good for short to medium range. Has a very fast rate of fire, but chews up ammo quickly.

CLIP:32

KARIBINER:Rifle. A hard rifle to use in MOHH, but if your good it's quite a good rifle. Good at short to medium range.

RATE OF FIRE:Bolt action
CLIP:5

StG44:Light machine gun. Exellent from medium range and good at short and long range. Make sure you have ammunitionhandy nearby though, because this gun chews it up.

CLIP:30

GEWEHR:Snier rifle. Exellent at long range and good at short to medium range if you can no-scope well. An easier rifle to no scope with because it is semi automatic and reloads less frequently, although takes longer to reload than an Enfield.

RATE OF FIRE:Semi Automatic
CLIP:10

PANZERSCHRECK:Rocket launcher. Good atmedium to long range. In the game pretty much the same as the Bazooka besides the fact that, ulike the Bazooka's iron sites, the Panzerschreck has a scope which does improve accuracy by a majority. With the Bazooka in the game hough, you are able to walk whilst looking down the sight, you can not do this with the Panzerschreck.

RATE OF FIRE:Single
CLIP:1

STICK GRENADE:Explosive. Although this grenades fuse takes longer to start, it cooks for one second less (3 seconds) than the Allies frag grenade which makes up for the wasted time pulling the pin, therefore making it equal to the frag grenade (in the game).

PISTOL:The axis pistol known as the luger.

RATE OF FIRE:Semi automatic
CLIP:7
FULL NAME:Luger
Back to top Go down
SSgtnom135k
SSgtnom135k

WEAPONS OF MOHH Empty
PostSubject: Re: WEAPONS OF MOHH   WEAPONS OF MOHH Icon_minitimeSun Sep 26, 2010 5:47 am

I knew all of it.
Back to top Go down
DaZ
DaZ

WEAPONS OF MOHH Empty
PostSubject: Re: WEAPONS OF MOHH   WEAPONS OF MOHH Icon_minitimeSun Sep 26, 2010 9:46 pm

Dude nice guide! You take alot of time putting your effort into making guides for the site Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

WEAPONS OF MOHH Empty
PostSubject: Re: WEAPONS OF MOHH   WEAPONS OF MOHH Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

WEAPONS OF MOHH
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Mohh Fans :: MOHH :: Hints/Tips-
Jump to: